When do we collect data from our customers
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, contact number, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, physical / delivery address, business VAT number, general interests or identification number for loan or rental units.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- Any e-mail communication that you send to us will normally include your return e-mail address. Chances are that you will also include personal and/ or confidential information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation. In any such event, we reserve the right to use that information, including the return e-mail address, in responding to your request.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Links to other sites:
This policy exclusively discloses the privacy practices of our website. We may however provide links to other websites which we believe may be of value to you. Should you follow any of these links, you may be directed to websites which are beyond our control. Even if an affiliation exists between our website and a third-party website, we exercise no control over any linked sites.
How long do we keep your information for?
Retaining personal data depends on the nature and purpose for which it was obtained. Data will be stored for as long as the user can be considered a customer. Upon request we will delete user information, noting the consequence of such action, for example, not receiving repair/order status and shipping updates.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when submitted.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.