Nikon Product Registration & Warranty
Cameras, Lenses, Speedlights and Binoculars
- All new Nikon cameras, lenses and speedlights include a one-year limited, walk-in warranty from the date of purchase.
- Premium Brand Distributors will extend the warranty on selected cameras and lenses with an additional 12 months, subject to you registering your unit on our website within 30 days of purchase.
- The extended 12-month warranty is only valid in South Africa.
- Please look out for the 2-year sticker on the camera / lens box.
- Please present your original sales receipt / proof of purchase when making a warranty claim at our authorised service centre.
- Cameras carry a local warranty – meaning that your warranty only applies if the unit has been bought at one of the official retail stores in South Africa.
- Lenses, binoculars and speedlights carry a 12-month international warranty; it is always recommended that you retain your original proof of purchase.
- It is important to familiarise yourself with the Nikon International warranty terms and conditions and to also register your product on the Nikon International website.