Nikon Product Registration & Warranty
Cameras, Lenses, Speedlights and Binoculars
- All new Nikon cameras, lenses and speedlights include a one-year limited, walk-in warranty from the date of purchase.
- Premium Brand Distributors will extend the warranty on selected cameras and lenses with an additional 12 months, subject to you registering your unit on our website within 30 days of purchase.
- The extended 12-month warranty is only valid in South Africa.
- Please look out for the 2-year sticker on the camera / lens box.
- Please present your original sales receipt / proof of purchase when making a warranty claim at our authorised service centre.
- Cameras carry a local warranty – meaning that your warranty only applies if the unit has been bought at one of the official retail stores in South Africa.
- Lenses, binoculars and speedlights carry a 12-month international warranty; it is always recommended that you retain your original proof of purchase.
- It is important to familiarise yourself with the Nikon International warranty terms and conditions and to also register your product on the Nikon International website.
Sony Product Registration & Warranty
- Sony Camcorders, Action cameras, Compact and Lens Style cameras carry a 12 month walk in warranty from date of purchase.
- Interchangeable lens cameras and lenses have a 24-month warranty.
- Kindly present your original proof of purchase when making a warranty claim.
- Products under warranty can only be repaired by an authorised service centre.
- Products have a local warranty, meaning that a warranty claim will be entertained in the country of purchase.
- Products bought in neighbouring countries (Mozambique, Angola, Botswana, Namibia) are covered in South Africa, subject to the product being bought from an authorised Sony Middle East and Africa business partner.
- Grey imports don’t have a valid warranty in South Africa, but our authorised service centre will gladly assist with repairs. Please note that out of warranty repairs will be charged at normal labour and spare rates.
- Kindly familiarise yourself with the Sony warranty terms and conditions: