19” HDR Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
For on-set and in-studio production
Effortless multi-cam production
Atomos Sumo 19 is an advanced HDR production monitor-recorder-switcher for onset live production or in-the-field use. Directors and cinematographers can view and capture the purity of images at their full dynamic range in pristine ProRes Raw 4Kp60. For multi-camera environments, directors can switch and record up to 4 live HD streams with synchronized audio.
- Record ProRes RAW to preserve your camera sensor’s image.
- HDR monitoring and recording in the field and in the studio.
- Live quad-channel 1080p HD switching and recording of 4 live video streams + program stream.
- Two stereo balanced XLR inputs with 48V for seamless audio syncing.
- 1920 x 1080 HDR LCD panel with 10-bit processing.