7” HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
For in-the-field pro video & on-set production
Atomos Shogun 7 is a precision HDR monitor-recorder-switcher designed for the film and video professional. It can be used as either a stand-alone field monitor, recorder and switcher for event, documentary and live in-the-field storytelling; or as a tool for large-scale on-set episodic TV, film and cinema productions where multiple crew members such as focus pullers, grips and cinematographers require a consistent visual reference across the field monitor ecosystem. With Shogun 7 you’re not locked into any format, camera manufacturer or pipeline. It is a completely flexible master recording and production station.
- 1,000,000: 1 contrast ratio for exceptional detail.
- Real-time 4K recording in formats including ProRes RAW.
- AtomOS real-time production tools and Dolby Vision play out.
- Real-time switching between 4 live video streams.
- 3000nit peak brightness.
- Supports RAW and video capture from cameras including Canon, Panasonic, Sony and RED.